Lawrence Turton, our expert instructor in all things HTML5-related, guides us step by step through creating a complete website using the latest web technologies.
Here’s some of the highlights of what you’ll learn….
– Interactive video with Popcorn.js (a free library for integrating the web and video)
– Trigger events or content on the page based on what point your video is playing (see the example site below)
– Compressing and optimizing files
– Integrating Twitter, Flicker and Google Maps
– 3D Page transitions
– HTML5 Galleries that use the Canvas API to add effects to images dynamically (for example, make an image black and white without having to actually save a separate colored copy)
– Progressively enhancing your site with all this new stuff
– And again, all THIS using the latest Dreamweaver
More details about the full 5 hour course are at http://www.cartoonsmart.com/html5_websites.php5
Source files are always included with CartoonSmart tutorials.
And if you visit us at http://www.CartoonSmart.com, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (mailed once, maybe twice a month) to find out about new discounted or full lessons and our animation/website templates. Enjoy the lesson!