This is the first 30 minutes of a 4 hour lesson on jQuery. Part 1 covers…
- CSS Selectors
- Importing Jquery and why document order is important
- Writing your first statement
- Make a simple fadeOut transition
- Timing those methods
- Making a click-able anchor
- Making open and close button
- Looking at all animation methods
- Editing CSS with Jquery
- Adding Classes using Jquery
- Remove Class method
- Learning all Toggle methods
Details on the full course can be found at jQuery Basics Tutorial.
All CartoonSmart tutorials include a downloadable version of the HD video file and source files from the course to use our same artwork and code.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (mailed once, maybe twice a month) to find out about new lessons or templates. You’ll find the sign up form at the bottom of most pages at CartoonSmart.com Enjoy the lesson!