For anyone interested in our Commander Cool iOS Starter Kit Guide, we’ve recorded this video documentation guide which covers…
This starter kit includes the complete source code of “Commander Cool” for iPhone / iPad / Mac build with Cocos2d & Box2d, extensive code documentation and video documentation (accessible online or offline) covering every beginning step to modifying the app for yourself.
The code is 100% compatible with the latest version of Xcode 4.4, the code includes cocos2D (v1.0.1). The Xcode project builds successfully on the new iPhone 4S device, iPad 3, the 5.0 Simulator and Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8
More Feature Details:
– Two Targets: iOS & Mac + Lite Version Target
– Use Box2D Physics Engine
– Custom Build Scripts for automated Deployment to TestFlight or HockeyKit
– Game Center Support: Achievements and Leaderboard
– Facebook integration (Share on Facebook)
– Twitter Integration (Share on Twitter) iOS 5 only
– Game analyze with Playtomic
– iRate integration
Media Assets Included…
– Sprites, Spritesheets, Backgrounds, Buttons, HUD – for iPhone / iPhone Retina & iPad / iPad Retina & Mac
– Tiled Map Editor Files
– Background music
– 6 Map Examples!
– Zwoptex Files, ParticleDesigner Files, GlyphDesigner Files
– Raw Resources folder containing every animation sprite as a single image in normal, retina and ipad retina!
Click below to find out even more!